Online Participation Fee (Regular)
This fee is non-refundable after May 20th, 2021. This fee covers participation in the online Fair only.
10 Day Online Art Fair - July 2-11, 2021 where artists can sell their work via TOAF’s website*
- 10% administrative commission for all artworks sold through TOAF platform (Applies during the 10 days Fair, after which it will increase to 15%).
- Eligibility for our Awards Program ($40,000 cash and in-kind) and Gift of Heart Program ($36,000 in artwork sales raised last year).
- Access to loyal collectors and followers (44,000 unique website visitors + 800,000 page views from May 1 – July 31, 2020) through our proven online artworks sales platform
- Extensive Marketing Campaign including coverage like: CP24, Breakfast Television, The Globe & Mail, Canadian Art, Designlines Magazine, NOW Magazine, ClassicalFM, Zoomer Radio, (including expanded marketing campaign to celebrate TOAF's 60th Anniversary, supported by the Ontario Cultural Attractions Fund)
- Direct Promotion to TOAF 33.5K + social media followers and newsletter subscribers
- Professional Development - Online Booth Camp Webinars focused on how to get started on and grow your success through an online platform
- Digital Programming including Instagram studio tours, artist talks, online curated collections
- A sense of community - A dedicated Facebook Group just for artists
- Artist Profile + gallery of remaining artworks for sale on TOAF website and ecommerce platform for 5 months (July 2 - December 31, 2021**)
** A 15% administrative commission will apply beginning July 12, 2021. Please read the online Fair terms and conditions for full details.